Monday, August 16, 2010

Let's Be Bold Shall We?

Monday is the best day of the week I must say. People
are either working, sleeping, getting back to the
groove of thing, or simply just enjoying the day.
But for me, it means to enlighten most of you 
on my style for this coming Fall. I know I have already 
stated this, but hey just deal with it okay. ^_^

So as you can tell the name of this post is entitled
"Let's Be Bold Shall We?" 
I know, many of you are saying yet
again, please stop with the riddles.
Okay well since you ask, lets begin......



If you don't know by now, well I like black. I use
to wear it a lot in my preteens, but then I started dressing
like a prep, then came back around full circle.
But anyway, this dress right here I'm in the process
of buying just because it's black. That to is the reason, but because
this dress is is simple yet, bold, and here is the reason....

Bammmm!!!!!! check out the back of the dress,  I mean
come on, that alone will have you grabbing it offline.
But I really like the zipper work on it as well, and also
how the sheer meshes well with the fabric. Now if this isn't
bold enough then maybe this is......
Ah!!!! I'm so getting this. I like wearing bright purses in he winter and fall.
It not only spices up your wardrobe, but hey it makes people watch.
Then to top it all off I'm looking at these asymmetrical suede booties.
The are kinda vintage but with a twist, and well I like them.
As for makeup, well just a plain nude lip will do, since I already have enough
boldness.
^_^
Opps!!!! forgot to add these in there,

Don't mind the shoes, but the socks are thigh high knee, and I'm getting those as well
to wear with the dress.
You can be bold with your look, but not to much. Remember ladies and gents less is best.


http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001142347674
Add me on facebook and like the Fan Page.

2 comments: