Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eyelashes: Are they a hit, or are they simply overuse?

Okay so of lately I been seeing a lot of women wear falsies for
a more dramatic look, and well I'm sick of it.
Ladies can we discuss the real reason why persons should wear eyelashes?
I thought you would never ask. ^_^
Now, I like the decorative lashes. For me they
are there for a special occasion, like maybe
a dance recital, photo shoot, or some
type of ball.
Ah!!!! like these, can we say bammm!!!!!!
but if you are wearing lashes in your everyday
use, please STOP!!!!!!!!!

It's bad enough that we put all kinds of cramp on eye, but glue is not
the way. Ladies if you want that volume in your lashes try using this.

It maybe old fashion, but it will give you that volume of
a nice curler.

I recommend the smashbox hyper lash, this will
give a distinct volume to lash.

Remember, no false lashes, use the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment