Friday, September 10, 2010

Pay Bills, Chase Ya Dreams.

I'm back peoples and yes please bare with me while I continue to expand both of my blogs. I'm currently saving to launch a website or something to really dive into my arts now. Any way, Fall time is here, and lets get into my style for this year. Yes I'm talking about muah!!!!.



I'm really getting into wearing big over sized clothing. I kinda
been feelin' it since late 08, but now I'm finding out it's more
comfortable and less demanding. I'm some what cheap, but I think I
will spend the $99.00 for this dress (I'm getting).

I think this year around I'm going to try wearing shorts (dress or jean)
with stockings or nylons this season.


I will be posting pictures in the  coming weeks on my new look.


In other news, I have been really, really, really listening to all type of music, mostly
Gospel and RnB. I'm going to be honest, I'm so sick and tired of seeing young people
fall over people like Beyonce', Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and Katy Perry, or other gimmick acts
that are out there. I have been searching, trying to find that real sound that me as person has always
felt happy to hear. Well people I believe I can add this person to the list of great musical artist.

Ryan Leslie

There's a funny story on how I begin listening to his.
Okay I was coming home from school this past weekend,
and my cousin had brought some new tunes, as he would say.
I accidentally  step on the CD case and was like "Ooh Drake" he
was like no, I was like oh Ryan Leslie? Who is that. So riding back the tracks
begin to play. Then this one song called Addicted or whatever came and I was
like oh that by him (can't stand Cassie, think she should stick to modeling).
Anyway as I continue to listen, I told my cousin oh he must be famous over
seas because in America um we don't hear great musicianship as this.

Anyway, from reading about him, I have to say this: You can still go to school to pay ya bills, but still chase ya dreams. And for me this man is a real gift, and God is blessing him so much, because his time will come. God is just preparing him. I like how he really showing people that life's not about finding, but creating yourself. Ryan Leslie is real people. That's all.

He has inspire me to just go for it. ^_^

Boutzie'


1 comment: