Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's That Fall/Winter Baby in Me.

Oh sweet joy it is to be starting college classes
yet again, but this time for me it actually a four
year University. Around this time summer comes
to an, and that Fall beast comes out of me, well
maybe because I can wear my leathers again, and long
wool pants. But that's beside the point. I'm myself
have my own personal style, meaning I don't follow
the trends, I follow my trend, and well let's say
I could careless about the fashion designers in this
world. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing anyone,
I'm simply saying that maybe they should take a look
and realize that making garments expensive is really holding
them back. You see I'm a everyday kind of girl, meaning
I have tendency to wear stuff from previous decades. So for my
Fall look I tend to wear a lot dark slash semi bright comfy clothes, but
leather and jean is what I do best. Anyway, my style is basically
70's due to my mom and dad. Yes they have played a key role in
my style, hence why I wear items that no one knows about.

Well here is my  own fall look.........pssh I know let's get started.


There was a time, as a child that I hated all things
jean alike. I know hard to believe it now?
Anyway (ignore the dress) I'm into it now, it been
fours years. This jacket I happen to like because
it exemplifies a homey touch, but country style to it. For me
I'm all about the country Fall look.



I then would pair it with this sequence style sweater.
If your style is just simple, but you want to add
a flare to it, then do like I would do, chazaamm.
This not only will make you dazzle and razzle, but the people
at the office or school will take notice.
And if you are into the 70's style like muah!!!,
then try looking for pants like these. Since I'm
6'1, I tend to look for pants like these. Great for this
outfit.

Again, I'm tall, so I'm getting really into the
flats. Now don't get me wrong, I will
put on some heels in a heart beat, and look
like stunning with the rest. These shoes are
what my older family member calls, dress with
a twist. Most of them said they use to wear them, but
for me I think they are masculine but feminine. They give
a good ending to this master piece. Don't ya think?


Need I say more?



Then for the makeup, ladies keep it simple, please!!!!
Remember to much is to much, but less it the best.
Try using neutral color the eyes, because in all honesty,
it will bring out the true essence of those pupils.


For the finishing touch, use a pink lipstick or gloss.
I have use pink once and love the way it look on my luscious lips. ^_^


Remember Ladies rock your own style and be who you are, don't follow the trend, be the trendsetter.


"Add me on Facebook."
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001142347674

No comments:

Post a Comment