Friday, August 13, 2010

Different Kind Of Classic.

As young adults we are coming into our skin that God has 
granted us, thus having the abitlity to know and see things for what 
they are. One of them is making our mark and being remembered for
a  positive impact on people. It pleases me to see young adult males strive for
that very aspect. And well people I believe I have found one.

Glenn Peralta

Now there is a funny story on how I begin talking to this person. I thought he look like someone I knew, but come to find out it wasn't. I'm sure many of you have been there before. But to remain on the subject that is on the platter, this young man I can clearly see is using his potential to the fullest. This is what really caught my attention, that and his amazing photography skills.


I really digs the way he captures, not just the people, but the main
subject in all of photo's. Some may just call him another amature
photographer, but I call it God treasure in the making.
I believe God has bless him with a beautiful gift, that will
take him far.



So is Glenn Peralta the next amazing photographer with great style
sense?  Well people that totally up to him, but from my perspective
I do see him doing great things in the future. Be on the look out for
him, you just might miss it.

Check out his blog


1 comment:

  1. Wow briana! I'm speechless. Seriously, I don't have any ideas how I would describe my feelings right now, because this is the first article who wrote somebody about me. You're such an awesome person and I hope we will meet us someday! I really feel flattered about this. thank you honey =)

    <3 good bless you.

    ReplyDelete