Friday, April 2, 2010

thesusyness


Okay I have a lot of blogs that I'm following, but there is one in particular that I like. You see all blogs are different, but the ones I'm following are a cross between fashion and makeup. Well this person blog has the everything in between. It has humor for the most part. If you are going to do a fashion or makeup blog, be different, because anyone can do that. And that's what she has done.

http://thesusyness.blogspot.com/

I guess this is one blog you should follow. ^_^

Boutzie'

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! The make up is amazing!! I must try this at home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I been trying to do the same thing. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you think her blog is awesome, she's like X1000 in person ^__^ ~ i like your slash tees by the way !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO SNAP!!!!! Boutzie my friend ^ tina right up there saw this. I was like HEY THAT'S COOL! Then I was like, wait a minute. I'm subbed to her, how come I didn't see this? Then I realized i'm subbed to your other blog. HAHHAAHA had a dumbass moment right there. Thanks for this shout out girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina: if was to meet her in person, we probably me off the wall lol, and yeah if you want one made, I Sell them for 25. If you want one made, I'm your girl.

    Susy: its all good, I have moments like that too,. But you are welcome, I been getting emails about your makeup in this picture. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to check out this blog! thanks for the suggestion.

    I am a new follower, looking forward to seeing more.

    please check out my blog as well when you get a chance (and follow if you like it as well)

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete